Celebrate Ozarks Sweepstakes!
Enter to win an exclusive vacation AND a year of travel design!
Valued at over 8K!
Enter for a chance to win a 4‐day, 3‐night Luxury All-Inclusive vacation in the heart of the Ozarks in Arkansas, July 25-28.
A year’s worth of custom travel travel design.
How to Enter
To enter our sweepstakes, please agree to the official rules and complete this form. No Purchase Necessary.
You and a guest could win:
A four day, three night stay at The Getaway in the Ozarks, all meals including a chef welcome dinner cooked onsite by Carmelita Catering Co., a helicopter flight seeing tour by Fly ARH, a private guided Ozark experience by Wilder Adventures NWA with professional photography by K Wilder Photography, transfers to/from location. *airfare not included.
A year’s worth of custom travel design by Fisher & Stout Travel.
See the full custom designed vacation for you here.
- Open to US residents ages 25+
- Must be able to travel July 25-28, 2021
- Sweepstakes Closes on June 23, 2021, 11:59pm CST
- Winners announced June 25th.
* Sweepstakes not sponsored by Instagram, Facebook, etc.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Celebrate Arkansas Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the sweepstakes page located at https://www.fisherandstout.com/sweepstakes/ and who are 25 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of The United States, except for residents of Florida, New York and Rhode Island, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Fisher & Stout, The Getaway in the Ozarks, etc. (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Fisher & Stout, Carmelita Catering Co., The Getaway in the Ozarks, K Wilder Photography, Fly ARH, and Arkansas Adventures NWA as final and binding as it relates to the contest. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about June 9, 2021 and ending June 23, 2021. All online entries must be received by June 23, 2021 11:59PM CST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site, located at https://www.fisherandstout.com/sweepstakes/. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fisher & Stout. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Fisher & Stout.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive 4 day, 3 night stay at The Getaway in the Ozarks for the time period of July 25-28, 2021, Chef prepared meals by Carmelita Catering, Co., Helicopter flight by Fly ARH, Photography by K Wilder Photography, guided adventure by Wilder Adventures NWA. And one year’s worth of travel design with Fisher & Stout. Prizes total valued at $8,000 USD.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics details of each element of the prize package shall be solely determined by the Sponsor and the participating businesses. In order to accept or redeem the prize, Winners must agree to the terms and conditions of service of each participating business. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Fisher & Stout to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email within two (2) days following the winner selection. Fisher & Stout shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Fisher & Stout, anyone acting on behalf of Fisher & Stout or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Fisher & Stout reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Fisher & Stout may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Fisher & Stout. Fisher & Stout reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms and Conditions.
Fisher & Stout has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and
should such an attempt be made, Fisher & Stout reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Fisher & Stout and the Sweepstakes Sponsors. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Fisher & Stout and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND ARKANSAS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually,
without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Arkansas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Fisher & Stout, PO Box 633, Fayetteville, AR 72702. Requests must be received no later than July 25, 2021.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Fisher & Stout, PO Box 633, Fayetteville, AR.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
Choose Your Own Adventure!
#1 – A Romantic Escape
Inbound Helicopter Tour
Leisure Kayak Float
Transportation back to accommodations
A Romantic Escape - Summary
Your romantic escape begins at The Getaway with a private helicopter flightseeing tour where you’ll admire the breathtaking landscapes of the Ozarks on your way to meet your expert guides. Land in a secluded meadow next to War Eagle Creek where your canoes or kayaks will be waiting for you to take a leisurely float past spectacular cliffs and cooling tree canopies. Our professional photographer will capture your candid moments from beginning to end, allowing you to be in the moment and enjoy your time together. Take a dip in the creek while we prepare a delicious picnic lunch in the shade for you and your loved one to enjoy. Upon arrival at the take out point, relax as we transport you back to the Getaway where you can wash away the river in a Japanese soaking tub or watch the sunset as you roast marshmallows next to a cozy firepit.
#2 – A Wellness Retreat
Inbound Helicopter Tour
Transportation back to accommodations
A Wellness Retreat - Summary
#3 – A Wilderness Adventure
Inbound Helicopter Tour
Rock climbing in world renowned locations
Transportation back to accommodations